WHY LANCE WHY???? Hey Elvis, Do my armpits smell okay????
Looks like a blast...sorry I missed it..
The picture of Kim cracked me up! I am sweatin' in that picture.
I was showing him my muscles...lol! Thats funny...great seeing you girl! Hope this week is going better than last, call if you need to vent!
First of all...that picture of Lance is just plain wrong. I cannot believe my 33 year old brother would do something that stupid. What? Yes, I can believe it...he would do just about anything. And secondly, Kim is so flirting in that pic.
That was so much fun! I love those Cherry Bombs.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like a blast...sorry I missed it..
The picture of Kim cracked me up! I am sweatin' in that picture.
I was showing him my muscles...lol! Thats funny...great seeing you girl! Hope this week is going better than last, call if you need to vent!
First of all...that picture of Lance is just plain wrong. I cannot believe my 33 year old brother would do something that stupid. What? Yes, I can believe it...he would do just about anything. And secondly, Kim is so flirting in that pic.
That was so much fun! I love those Cherry Bombs.
Post a Comment