CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Studies have proven!!(Today Show)

Women who have close friends live longer, Well then I should live a long life, I love ALL of my friends, and Cari,Keri Ann, Cheryl, Traci, LeighAnn etc.....






7 comments:

Kendra said...

Aww...love you too girl!

Kim said...

I believe that for sure! We are all blessed for sure!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Kerry, I think the world of you....hope you have fun in Cabo and we can get together soon after that!!

Kerry Kern said...

Thanks Jenn...

Jamie Pitman said...

yall need to start inviting me to happy hour when yall go, or even when yall go out, give me a shout!!!! so when is the next one?

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Thanks for putting me in this category...I agree totally with you. Couldn't live without my friends. Love you girl!!

Stacy Chance said...

I totally agree! I am so lucky to have such a great friend as you.