CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

This weeks topic~ my soundtrack

In no certain order!

Gary Allen Watching Airplanes


Colbie Caillat all of her songs are great
Chris Brown


Sara Bareilles-Love Song
Craig Morgan this is for Kelton he loves Internation Harvester---pppppplower part
John Mayer love it all
Counting Crows
I also love A group called Ruth the song is "You Are"
Seventh Day Slumber Missing Pgs
Thousand Foot Krutch Breathe You In
These are on my religous channel



4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Why is Jake in the first picture?

Britta said...

I TOTALLY thought that was Jake, too! TOTALLY! The only songs I have heard on your list are Colbie Calliet and John Mayer. Iw ant to hear them sometime.

Keri said...

I must be getting old. I know Counting Crows and John Mayer but who are all those others??? Just gimme some Swet Adicts! haha

Larry and Michele said...

I'm with Keri. I only recognize Counting Crows (couldn't name a song, though). Oh, and the Swet Adicts. I'm always so behind.