Kitchen before
Kitchen after(granite counters and custom cabinets)
Kitchen after(this side was empty before)
Wall between living rm and kitchen
After: new black granite bar and track light
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
HOUSE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH ITS FINISHED
Posted by Kerry Kern at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
It is beautiful! I am very proud of you! Michele
Wow! And its in a great location, come on buyer!! Good Job Kerry, your hard work has paid off!
AWESOME! And I love the shelves in the wall heater hole! This is a beautiful home and I don't think it'll take long to sell it. It's been a long road but your good taste and hard work are glaringly apparent! We're so proud of you!
WOW!! I am so impressed. Is that Craig Davis' old house? You will surely sell that home. Great work!!
That is amazing! Great job...I am totally overwhelmed picking out new carpet. You have made my head swim.
WoW....You can tell how much hard work you guys put into this! Glad it is done!
Post a Comment