If they only knew what fun the 80's were! One of my favorite decades... oh man, that makes me sound OLD.
That is too funny. I am much more about 80s music than I am 80s fashion.
OMG...did we look like this?? I know I wore those clothes and plastic jewelry and okay, maybe I did wear my hair like that...but did I really wear pink blush and blue eyeshadow. Say it ain't so!!
Ah! Those were the days! Lots of makeup, red lipstick and big hair (and for me red ropers)! I loved the 80's!
I remember doing 50's day in 7th grade...to funny. Guess I better hang on to a few pieces for Ava's 90's day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If they only knew what fun the 80's were! One of my favorite decades... oh man, that makes me sound OLD.
That is too funny. I am much more about 80s music than I am 80s fashion.
OMG...did we look like this?? I know I wore those clothes and plastic jewelry and okay, maybe I did wear my hair like that...but did I really wear pink blush and blue eyeshadow. Say it ain't so!!
Ah! Those were the days! Lots of makeup, red lipstick and big hair (and for me red ropers)! I loved the 80's!
I remember doing 50's day in 7th grade...to funny. Guess I better hang on to a few pieces for Ava's 90's day!
Post a Comment