The blue room is kinda scary, but the floors look nice. Am I craxy for kinda liking the green tile, too?
You will make this place look awesome. Congrats on your new "flip house." P.S. Dub White does plumbing...give him a ring.
I do like the wood floors.....you can do it!!
all of the wood floors are ruined you just cant see that part I have to put all new wood floors in, and carpet in the bedrooms because the floors are so bad.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The blue room is kinda scary, but the floors look nice. Am I craxy for kinda liking the green tile, too?
You will make this place look awesome. Congrats on your new "flip house." P.S. Dub White does plumbing...give him a ring.
I do like the wood floors.....you can do it!!
all of the wood floors are ruined you just cant see that part I have to put all new wood floors in, and carpet in the bedrooms because the floors are so bad.
Post a Comment