CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

MY New Project House (Flip house)

Well this is what I do on the weekends and hopefully
will finish by October. It has 4 bedrooms 2 full baths
and 3 half baths, so lots of work ahead, the major problem
is the plumbing, total redo not fun!!! If anyone knows a
good plumber that wants to do work on the side let me
know because the estimate I received was over 5000.00
and I think most of that is labor. Anyway, just going to
blog about the progress, will post more soon. The colors
in this house are really scary, hope I can get alot painted
this weekend!

5 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

wow! Are you doing this in Lubbock or Slaton? Keri Bednarz is doing something like this too. I realize real estate is such a good money maker. Just amazed that you guys have the energy! Share tons! And you do know that this thread is useless without pictures. Ugly colors? SHOW Us!

kristinbednarz said...

Okay, I SWEAR the pics didn't show up the first time. But now that they have, OMy! YOu have your work cut out for you!!! What will you do about the wall heater? And the space theme? geez...

Kerry Kern said...

They will all be taken out and the holes patched. I painted for 18 hrs this weekend, so tired today (mon)

Kerry Kern said...

IN Slaton!!! No Lubbock, no time to drive back and forth

Kendra said...

That is a huge house!!! i BET IT TURNS OUT GREAT.... Kepp the pictures going...