CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

15 Facts about me!

1. I love to travel- anywhere is fine with me just to get away and show my kids there is life beyond Slaton..But still be proud of where you came from!

2. I love flowers- they make me happy

3. I want to learn how to drive a Harley! I just think it would be such a freeing experience.

4.I have 2 different thumbs, weird I know!!!

5. I hate my voice! I am glad I have a voice just wish it sounded different!

6. I am VERY Patriotic

7. Very sensitive- my feelings get hurt kinda easy! So be nice to me.

8. I love mascara and eye liner

9. I have no thyroid!! Now you know why I am crazy!

10. I work alone 5 days week ALL YEAR LONG!!!

11. I believe that I will win the Publishers Clearing House give away one of these days.

12. I am obsessed with HGTV

13. I love cars, I love the smell of a new car, the best!

14.I worry too much about what people think of me.

15. I am over protective of my kids..

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I think you will win Publisher Clearing House some day!!

The Youngs said...

My husband is thyroid-less too
but he was crazy before...

Kim said...

I love you girl! Hope i get to see you alot next week....are you going to be around on the 4th? can we hang out with you??

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Very interesting...I love hearing that stuff about people. Now i know things about you I didn't know before. You can have Hays' Harley as he never rides it, but you gotta take over the payments. LOL!