CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

WHY?????????

Why are my allergies bad again, why do I rescue animals? Why do I have to wake up at 2:00am to bottle feed them? Because I am crazy..SO sad they were abandoned in our trailer, so I took them in and the black one died yesterday after taking very good care of him for a week, he had an eye infection and I think that is what may have caused it, anyway anyone want a CAT????


3 comments:

Britta said...

Oh, sweet kitties! I eventually want one, but I don't think the Codd household is quite ready yet. I sure hope you find them a good home!

kristinbednarz said...

Oh, Kerry. I'm so sorry! That must have felt horrible. I don't know why folks do this, I know I couldn't. We get strays all the time living in the country. I realize it's the circle of life, but circles hurt.

Jennifer Adling said...

I bet Courtney might!