Why do you have to put a pic of me and my grandpa dancing on here? :)
Good times!! i had such a great time!!
Oh my gosh...I totally forgot about the Swet Adicts...when did they play? Looks like so much fun. Anyother concerts lined up anytime in the coming weeks or months?
Kenda I will let you know when they play!! ANd you need to let me know next time when your in town, I had no idea you were here last weekend!
This looks like so much fun. It just didn't work for us on a Wednesday. I want more Swet Adicts soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why do you have to put a pic of me and my grandpa dancing on here? :)
Good times!! i had such a great time!!
Oh my gosh...I totally forgot about the Swet Adicts...when did they play? Looks like so much fun. Anyother concerts lined up anytime in the coming weeks or months?
Kenda I will let you know when they play!! ANd you need to let me know next time when your in town, I had no idea you were here last weekend!
This looks like so much fun. It just didn't work for us on a Wednesday. I want more Swet Adicts soon!
Post a Comment