CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

So frustrating!!!

What you are seeing is the back office/garage on my flip house and YES someone broke the window out after they broke into the office and tore up the walls and left a big mess! They also broke into the garage and ruined one whole wall, so mean..The cops are patroling the area tonight but if this sort of thing happend inside I am in big trouble!!! I guess this is just part of it!!!




6 comments:

Averi said...

That sucks! I hope they find out who did it. How did this benefit them? PEople are the worst...

Britta said...

Holy cow! Some people!

Kim said...

no way, no that is down right evil and ridiculous. Karma is all i have to say!

The Youngs said...

That is horrible! Such a headache!
I agree with Kim. You can't hide from karma. It will find them...

Kendra said...

That is awful... I know how hard you have worked on everything over there!!

Stacy Chance said...

That is horrible! I agree with Kim and it is all about Karma.