We went to a couple of houses, this was at Cheryl's house, he likes handing it out more than going to the doors...

Thursday, November 01, 2007
Trick or Treat
Posted by Kerry Kern at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went to a couple of houses, this was at Cheryl's house, he likes handing it out more than going to the doors...

Posted by Kerry Kern at 12:46 PM
5 comments:
Blaise likes to hand out the candy too and when someone scary would come to the door he and Patrick would start screaming and run into the living room - it was so funny.
Looks like a true super hero! Good to see oyu the other night. We miss you!
Full costume, I like it!!! Miss you!
One more super hero for our kiddo picture. I'm telling ya - we've got to take one!
Patrick would be SO jealous. He is all about Black Spiderman!
Kierstyn would rather answer the door than walk the neighborhood also! You have a precious family! I love seeing what is going on with everyone in the land of "Blogs" :*)
Post a Comment