CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Wedding

Landry and Amber are finally married! It was truly the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. Kris finally cut his hair and cleaned up well, they all look so handsome, and for those that do not know,Kris Kern is far left, Brent Byrd, Landry, Kraig Kern, Scott Stafford. The boys are 22 now, wow how time flies!
The church was too dark for my poor camera



4 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I cannot believe those boys are old enough to be married...very handsome they are!

The Youngs said...

I feel like some punched me in the stomach. These are the little boys that I used to see? They turned out very handsome indeed. Apparently I am older than I had thought a few minutes ago.
How old is Casey Jones now? In my mind he is maybe 7.

Kerry Kern said...

I think he is 21

Larry and Michele said...

The boys are so handsome and grown up!