CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged by KIM

Maybe I should...Figure out a path to MY OWN success!
.*People would say that I...am a loyal friend, good mom,too hard on myself!

*I don't understand why...Everyone in the world just can't get along!
....*When I wake up in the morning...I am so thankful that my family is healthy and very happy!
...*I lost my will power to..Workout everyday--help me people!
*Life is wonderful with..everyone that I love in it!!!
*My past made me...who I am today, Stronger from the milestones!!
*I get annoyed when..People talk ugly about EVERYTHING!! Negative people annoy ME!!!
*Parties are not...fun with out ADAM SMITH, and Amy singing! And my girls!
*Dogs are....a MANS best friend, I am allergic
.*Cats are...Pretty, but again STILL allergic
*Tomorrow I am going to...go to work, then I am going to the LAKE!!! AAWWWW
*I have a low tolerance for...Mean people, and that includes Mean kids too!!!
*I'm totally terrified of...anything having to do with death and dying, whether its me or my family or friends--DITTO KIM
*I wonder why I thought my life would be...Easy and financially FREE...Boy am I dumb!

Never in my life...did I think I would be running Pember Insurance Agency again...boy I am dumb..:)
*High school was something that....I remember good in some ways bad in others!
*When I'm nervous..it shows all over my face, I am not a good nervous person I tend to look mad!!!

*Take my advice...Life is a lot harder when you are grown up "Don't Blink" it goes by too fast!!
*Making my bed is...something I do every morning before I head out
*I'm almost always...WORRYING ABOUT SOMETHING, MY MIND TRAVELS 100 MPH all the time!!!How I can be better at work, being a mom,.....better friend........the list goes on.
*I'm addicted to...My coffee in the morning( and my kids...)
.*I want someone...to help me think of a way to make money ,spend more time with my kids ,and a way to vacation more with Kevin's family!!! Oh and my sweet cyber sisters too..
Have a good day girls!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

these are good!! You are a great Mom & friend!!

The Youngs said...

Nothing worse than mean kids. When did kids get so mean? They are meaner than I remember.

Jennifer Adling said...

I laughed when i read that about Amy & Adam...so true!

Britta said...

I agree with the Smiths being the life of the party.