I have a couple that have been with our insurance company a very long time. They are Isidro and Lucy Moreno. He is a farmer and she is a house wife, she cooks and cleans for her husband, she lives for HIM! She brings any and all mail and bills for me to read, she comes about once a week to visit. She gave 10.00 to Kelton to go to the fair, she bought him a cute easter basket with candy and a stuffed bunny! They mean a lot to me!! Lucy dropped by this morning to let me know that her husband has not been feeling well all weekend and that they found out yesterday that he has cancer in his back and in his bones, his kidneys are hooked up to a machine and things do not look good and he is only 57 yrs old.. AT this point she wants us to pray that he does not suffer very long. Please pray for my friend Lucy and her family as this will be the hardest thing for her.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Consider it done!! Love ya girl!
Makes you re-think being upset about all of the stupid things.
OH Kerry! I am soo very sorry to hear this! Yes, I will pray for him.
I also know them and am will pray...good job for putting it out there!
Jess
Post a Comment