CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Awwww Mammas and their babies

This is our outdoor cat!(allergic) She keeps the mice away and out of the back house and boxcar, and before I could get her fixed well ya know what happened next. I love how she is protecting her babies from me, so sweet.


Someone tell me why sometimes their eyes get yucky, I have been cleaning them 3 times a day and I am quite tired of this, two of them are having problems.(gross I know)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

My mom has some baby kittens at her house too and their eyes did the same thing....they got better ...not sure why that happens...sweet babies!!

Kerry Kern said...

ok thanks Kendra

Britta said...

Oh. . . Kerry. . . you are tempting me. I am thinking of getting myself a kitten for my bday in July. . . I need to wait until after Jenn & Eric's wedding though. I will be gone too long to ask someone to take care of a kiten.