CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My broke ARS!

These gas prices are killing me, my Nissan Xterra only gets 13 mpg what is up with that? Is anyone else feeling the crunch? I need some money saving suggestions to help off set my poor gas milage issue! Just bored and bloggin!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

you know I'm feeeling the money crunch Sister!!! I've been so stressed its driving me crazy!!

The Youngs said...

I am about to buy a cart and donkey!

Jennifer Adling said...

You should ask your brother....he may have some tips. He is pretty good with cars!

Keri said...

I heard on the news yesterday, that you should turn your car off while you're waiting a traffic lights and shift into neutral when you're going downhill and SLOW DOWN. Hope that helps, oh, and the other thing is to just stay home! :(

Kerry Kern said...

We only go to basketball games 3 days a week at Frenship so staying home this month is impossible, :(

House of Payne said...

I am with ya too! Bought a bike at a garage sale and we are going to start rinding some just for in town errands....so if you see me, try and not to laugh...ps...i guess i am going to have to get a JOB!!!