CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Random pics from Mexico - I know!!! just have to post

The photographer Valerie Tharp's picture
My husband had on linen pants OMG!!! and a linen shirt, he looked so handsome!!! It's nice to see him in something other than work clothes.
Val's Pic






LOVE THIS PICTURE

3 comments:

Kendra said...

love that blue dress...what a beautiful place....

The Youngs said...

Ok-You look beautiful and so relaxed. Kevin looks so handsome.
I think that we need to organize a girl's trip for April or May. Leave the husbands (HUSBANDS) in charge of $$ and kids and houses and property.
If you decide-I will come. I will drink. I will relax. No stress and No worries once we return home to peaceful and stable homes.

Kerry Kern said...

Thanks Robin, yes I will need a getaway soon, luv ya