People that owe me money
"The check is in the mail" yeah right (liars)
People that steal my money while on vacation-
(yes it does happen)
Beans
Smell of trash
Politics~ Media's one-sided spin
Bills
Unsightly veins(on my legs)
Dirty house
Smell of dirty feet
X-long second toe! ewww
"Feet "in general
Weeds
Snobs
Bad drivers
Overcooked steak(what a waste)
Mean teachers and mean coaches(not you Amy luv ya)
Smart mouth kids
New pens that do not work
Lawn mower that will not start (causes me to have a complete meltdown)
Not having a 2wk vacation
Dirty fingernails (on adults ) OMG!
Git er dun! (or however rednecks spell it)
Ok I'm gonna stop there
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Things I do NOT like!
Posted by Kerry Kern at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love your list....especially #1 and #2.....experiencing this right now! GEEZ! lovelovelove! made me lol on a few of em! I can just picture your meltdown with the lawn mower...aghhhh
Did you all get robbed in Mexcio? I have heard of that more in the past few weeks than all other times combined.
I REALLY hate smartie kids. It makes me want to slap them and then punch their parents.
Some of us can't help that we have a long second toe. :(
I hate all of those also! The it er done (or whatever) is the worst!
Post a Comment