«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kerry's Blog
Friday, July 18, 2008
The wedding in Playa Del Carmen
Bridesmaids
Beautiful bride Ashley
Shayne and Ashley
Belen, and Nancy, these girls are so much fun
The Groom
1 comments:
Jennifer Adling
said...
You look great in those photos!!
7:51 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Allyson
Amy
Averi
Britta
Emily
Jamie
Jenn
Jessica
Kenda 2
Kendra
Keri
Kim
Kristin
Michele
Stacy C
Swet Adicts
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(
79
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
8
)
▼
July
(
11
)
Things I do NOT like!
Ok, Robin--Things I DO LIKE!!!!
Continued~
Even more pics! I love this place and these people
More wedding pics
The wedding in Playa Del Carmen
...
My baby turns 8 today July 18th
Had to be there!
Fun at Nonnie's making silly faces
Jenn and Erics Wedding:Long Time Coming!!! Yippee
►
June
(
8
)
►
May
(
16
)
►
April
(
12
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
7
)
►
2007
(
104
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
8
)
►
October
(
11
)
►
September
(
6
)
►
August
(
8
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
June
(
16
)
►
May
(
20
)
►
April
(
12
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
January
(
7
)
About Me
Kerry Kern
I am a mother of 4 Kris and Kraig 23, Kelsey 15, Kelton 8. I have some great friends and family and that's what MY blog is all about!
View my complete profile
1 comments:
You look great in those photos!!
Post a Comment