I need to give a big "shout out'" to the Altoids, did you know they help cure, car sickness, airplane sickness, diabetes, hypoglycemia, terrets,(SP?) and many others!oh and GAS!
Monday, July 07, 2008
Had to be there!
Posted by Kerry Kern at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just don't swallow them whole by accident.
It was great to see you this weekend. You look great and frankly it bothered me that you hadn't aged or gained any weight. (why wasn't I so lucky) Jennings loved you. Sorry that we drove you to drink.
You girls were cracking us up on the plane!! Miss traveling with you! Thanks so much for coming to the wedding. It means so much to us!!!
my fellow twin it was a blast hanging with you this weekend.....your always a beam of light when we get together! Loveyou!
I'm glad I got to stay an extra day, but I wa dying to know what happened on the plane!
Umm yes I would like to say thank you to the Altoids too! HA HA!
Post a Comment