Ashely has the father daughter dance with BUZZ!!! So cute Tammy and Nancy I love these girls
SOOOOOOOO Jealous! I know you needed a getaway, and what a place to be!! Its beautiful
What GREAT pictures! Looked like a fun wedding and a great hotel!
Oh I love em all! Seriously, looks like a great time, and you got some awesome shots! Fun fun Fun!
Looks like you had a fabulous time. I'm so glad. What a beautiful place and a beautiful bride! Good that you had that much deserved break!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SOOOOOOOO Jealous! I know you needed a getaway, and what a place to be!! Its beautiful
What GREAT pictures! Looked like a fun wedding and a great hotel!
Oh I love em all! Seriously, looks like a great time, and you got some awesome shots! Fun fun Fun!
Looks like you had a fabulous time. I'm so glad. What a beautiful place and a beautiful bride! Good that you had that much deserved break!
Post a Comment