Clean house
Rain
My kids laughing, just knowing they are happy
Going on vacation
Coffee in the AM
Quiet house in the AM
Clothes out of the dryer
New car smell
Clean sheets
Being by the water
Kelton calling me in the AM with his sleepy voice
Kelsey's drama faces
Happy hr. w/ friends
Riding around w/ my kids w/ the windows down and the radio blasting
singing as loud as we can!
Getting a check in the mail
Summer
Fresh cut lawn
Ruidoso in Sept.
Riding the Harley
Cagel's steaks
Good salad
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Ok, Robin--Things I DO LIKE!!!!
Posted by Kerry Kern at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YES to reiding around with the windows down and singing! I hope Patrick always thinks this is fun. And YES to Cagle's!
counter-act the negative! I agree Especially clean sheets. LOVE clean sheets.
Post a Comment