«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kerry's Blog
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
2 comments:
Jennifer Adling
said...
Looks like fun!
6:42 AM
Through the Eyes of Kenda
said...
love me some easter eggs! He's so cute.
11:36 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Allyson
Amy
Averi
Britta
Emily
Jamie
Jenn
Jessica
Kenda 2
Kendra
Keri
Kim
Kristin
Michele
Stacy C
Swet Adicts
Blog Archive
►
2008
(
79
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
8
)
►
July
(
11
)
►
June
(
8
)
►
May
(
16
)
►
April
(
12
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
7
)
▼
2007
(
104
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
8
)
►
October
(
11
)
►
September
(
6
)
►
August
(
8
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
June
(
16
)
►
May
(
20
)
▼
April
(
12
)
My Greatest Fears
The front and side view (flip house)
A little bit of progress!!!
I love summer because.....
More disturbing photos of what lies ahead!!!
Here are some updated pictures of Kelsey!!!
PET PEEVES
Happy Easter Indoors!!!!
No title
Okay well as most of you know I love to read but I...
MY Favorite BOOKS.......
Yeah Kelsey!!! She got 3rd in the District track m...
►
March
(
4
)
►
January
(
7
)
About Me
Kerry Kern
I am a mother of 4 Kris and Kraig 23, Kelsey 15, Kelton 8. I have some great friends and family and that's what MY blog is all about!
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
love me some easter eggs! He's so cute.
Post a Comment