#1. My Biggest fear is... my daughter driving in 2 1/2 yrs
that scares me to death, and also along the same lines, my
biggest fear would have to be one of my children getting hurt or injured!
#2. The unkown!
#3. Time running out too quickly before I have time to do all the things I want to do.
#4. Driving on ICE, scares me w/my kids.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
My Greatest Fears
Posted by Kerry Kern at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The time thing scares me, too. Or how I choose to prioritize things. Inherently, I feel the need to get things done around the house - laundry, cooking - instead of spending quality time with my boys. I am really having to stop myself from trying to be "Super Mom" and "get it all done" and relax and enjoy my time. I guess my priorities scare me.
I am scared of your kids driving.
I agree with all of your fears. Injuries, kids driving, time sometimes I feel like all I'm doing is worrying!
Oh my gosh, those all scare me, too. I can't believe Kelsey will be driving in 2.5 yrs either.
Post a Comment