Okay well as most of you know I love to read but I just picked four of my favorites (sorry my pics are blurry) My all-time favorite book caused quite a stir when he published Into a Million Pieces as a true story, well bad move on his part, but I absolutely loved this book, great read.
#2 Dave Ramsey knows all about what I am doing wrong and Kim and I love this man. I have started following his advise so maybe next year I won't be so broke!!!
#3 Maya Angelou There is not much more to say, she is the best writer, speaker, poet, ever ....read anything by her and be totally blown away .
#4 My last book is just so sweet and really helps people deal with a loss of a loved one!!
Friday, April 06, 2007
Posted by Kerry Kern at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ah, Tuesdays with Morrie. GREAT choice! Mitch Albom's newst one "Just One More Day" (I think) is good, too. I read it over Christmas. Similar theme.
Post a Comment