I want to read "A million little pieces"...been meaning to for some time but have not got around to it.I miss you....hope to see you soon!
Ok, I am going to pick up A Million Little Pieces and start reading it again. You got that for me, didn't you? You sweet person, you. I never finish a book but I am going to make myself. He made a lot of money and lost it all, didn't he?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I want to read "A million little pieces"...been meaning to for some time but have not got around to it.
I miss you....hope to see you soon!
Ok, I am going to pick up A Million Little Pieces and start reading it again. You got that for me, didn't you? You sweet person, you. I never finish a book but I am going to make myself. He made a lot of money and lost it all, didn't he?
Post a Comment