These teeth were found in the walls of the next door building that is being renovated, come to find out there were 2 dentists that used to have their office here.....

Thursday, May 31, 2007
Hundreds of teeth found
Posted by Kerry Kern at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I don't know what to think about that....kinda gross!!
thats creepy!!
It is CREEPY!!!
I enlarged the picture to see that better and it's disgusting! I can't imagine seeing it in person. Yuck.
THAT IS BIZARRE! Do you think all dentists save the teeth they pull out? Probably just the weird ones. And why would they be hidden in the wall??? Kerry be sure and put this in your novel!
Steven says: Be sure to check for gold and silver! haha
That is the wierdest thing I have ever seen! What on earth?? WHY???
Just think of the money to be made from the Tooth Fairy!!! You just found Kelsey's college fund!
YUCK!!
Now that's just wrong...I can't believe you took pics. Oh wait a minute, yes I can. Very crazy!
When I first looked I thought, "Oh no! The flip house."
Kerry - would you ask Kevin if he would be interested in a 30 year class reunion next year? I had an email from another classmate - she had talked to Lynn about it. Just curious if there is enough interest?
That is GROSS!
Yes Kevin is definately interested in a 30th reunion, I will start working on my house now and maybe it will be ready ny then, it usually ends up at our house!!
Post a Comment