CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, the master bedroom is now a light khaki color, still need to paint the trim,
my sister and mother in law took the cabinet fronts off, and Kevin took the nasty sink
out and they also took the old ceiling tiles off and underneath is a beautiful flower pattern
wallpaper:) Okay Britta the room with the clouds is almost covered up, by this weekend it should be beige and white, I know that room scared you! (me too) I will take more pictures this weekend and show more progress, it has been slow with this rain going under the house, I could not paint until we got all of the moisture out of the house, anyway I will post more later.

1 comments:

Britta said...

I can't wait to see all this when it's done. It's making me want to paint - no one tell Paul I said that!