1. I think the best thing my mother taught me was that I could do anything I wanted to do, even flipping houses, I learned alot from my mother about redoing and fixing up things when you can't afford to hire it done!
2. We sat through alot of family pep talks at our house and we always complained but I truly have never forgotten any of those valuable life lessons I was taught. She would always say "remember who you are" !! And we knew exactly what that meant
3. She was a total fighter when it came to her (non cancerous) brain tumor. She was not really that scared and complained very little after it was over she's tough!!!
I Love my MOM!!!!!
Friday, May 11, 2007
MOM'S
Posted by Kerry Kern at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like your mom too....she is a good lady!!
Great lessons from a strong lady....funny how when we thought they we're so uncool, they we're actually just as cool as ever!!
Sue is good people!!
Gave me cold chills!!
Post a Comment