CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just trying to beautify Slaton!


Well this is the section of town that Pember Insurance has to take care of, well I have not done a very good job but I am working on it, now I will buy some bark to fill in the rest because the watering system does not work.. I am on a blogging roll!

4 comments:

Missy said...

I found your site by using the "Next Blog". I have to ask - is your hubby, Kevin?

If so I am one of his classmates from SHS! I have not been back in quite a few years but it is fun to see someone talking about Slaton!

We are also in the process of doing some remodel/redecorating!

Kerry Kern said...

Yes my husband is Kevin, tell me your name and I will forward on to him!!! We are remodeling a property to sell, lot of work!!!

Missy said...

Missy Carter was my maiden name. We live in Canyon now. Our remodeling is for us to live in although we haven't really started it yet. Just the thinking about what we need to do vs. what we can afford to do!

Kerry Kern said...

I totally understand, good talking to you and I will let Kevin know I talked to you, Thanks ,keep bloggin'