CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kelsey is Roosevelts 8th grade Homecoming Queen!!!!


Kelsey and Jake Petree were crowned Queen and King!! YEAH!!!! Of course I was in Cabo and missed it!!!:(

9 comments:

Keri said...

That's my girl! We're so proud!!

Kendra said...

Aww..so cute...I'll check with RAndee about some more pictures

Jennifer Adling said...

I heard about this last week and I was excited for her!

Averi said...

That's AWESOME!!!!

Kim said...

Go Kelsey!! Thats awesome....I bet she was excited!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

OMG...she leaves one school and a year and a half later she's homecoming queen in the new school! What a great move! Congrats Kelsey! I know you must be so proud, Kerry...I am just sorry you had to miss it.

The Youngs said...

Wow! She looks so grown-up. How great!

Stacy Chance said...

Way to go! Congratulations Kelsey!

Larry and Michele said...

Just figuring out this blogging stuff so my comments are a little late. I am so proud of Kelsey. She is such a beautiful person.