CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Topic---The Ultimate Job

My ultimate job is.... wishing that I had enough money to be able to volunteer fulltime. I think it would be the most rewarding thing ever..

2nd thing would be to just travel and be paid for it!!!(meet you on the road Robin)

6 comments:

The Youngs said...

Sounds good
I am thinking of starting in Prague

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That way it wouldn't really feel like work at all! I'm with you on BOTH ideas!

Britta said...

I would love to be a professional volunteer, too. Patrick is going to hate me being super PTA mom!

Jamie Pitman said...

that's awesome, you are sweet

Averi said...

Aren't you such a giver...I wish I could say the same. Maybe I could volunteer somewhere that I didn't have to talk to people a lot....

Kim said...

Yep good ones....I want to volunteer to rock the babies in the hospital nurseries....awwwww. Oh and a paid traveler sounds nice too, I wanna come too!