CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We have Cabinets and Granite!!!!!!!

We have no lighting up in the kitchen yet, so pictures are kind of dark!!! It is getting there slowly..


8 comments:

Britta said...

I like the granite!

Kendra said...

Looking good...can't wait to come see the finished product!!

The Youngs said...

That is amazing. I got totally over-whelmed just picking out paint for my kitchen. I am impressed...and humbled.

Jennifer Adling said...

Nice.....this is coming along so well! I am impressed at your hard work!

Stacy Chance said...

Very nice. Will you come over and help me pick out paint for my guest bathroom.

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

I hope you took "before" pictures because this transformation is amazing! Beautiful, Kerry, just beautiful. This upgrade will sell the house.

Kim said...

Wow, I can't wait to see before and after when your all done! Great job girl!!