SAMMY HAGARS 60TH BIRTHDAY BASH!!!! And the special guests were..........................................................................................YES!!! Toby Keith--- Ted Nugent- on the drums CHAD SMITH from Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best concert ever-- This bar is small and you are right there with the musicians LOVED IT!!!




Tuesday, October 16, 2007
MMMmmmmmm I LOVE THIS BAR
Posted by Kerry Kern at 6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
HOW MUCH FUN!!!! Those are great pictures! Hard to believe Sammy Hagar and my dad are the same age.
Was Sammy doing GUNS UP in that one picture?
SOOOO jealous!! Looks like a great time!!
You lucky dog!
How cool is this!
HOW FREAKIN' COOL IS THAT?? I am so jealous! Did you eat some guac?
Ditto what they said, who are all those people? we need titles on the pics. Did you have some CaboWabo tequila??
I am going with you some time. SAammy is so much fun in concert...I am sure it was ten times as much fun in Cabo!!
I LOVE Cabo Wabo! We were there about 5 years ago! I have the neatest shirt from there. How exciting that you were there with all the "stars" ;*)
Looks like you all had a great time! I want to go sometime - maybe in the future we could all go for a girls trip.
Post a Comment